Refrigerators & Freezers: Worktop & Undercounter
Randell refrigerators and freezers are available in a wide range of standard models. With a selection of door/drawer combinations available as well, Randell offers operators the ideal configuration for their facilities.
With critical components like casters and shelves pre-mounted at the factory, installation on site is easier and safer, saving valuable time and labor. All models come standard with expansion valve for rapid recovery in the toughest conditions.
Randell refrigerators and freezers feature energy-efficient 2.5” minimum CFC-free polyurethane insulation throughout, making every unit as effective as it is eco-friendly. Top, sides and front panels are all constructed of durable stainless steel, while the interior of the cabinet is fully coved to meet NSF standard #7. And with solid state control on freezers and digital readouts on refrigerators, kitchen staff can operate any unit with confidence and accuracy — even during peak meal times.
Our point-of-use under-counter refrigerator and freezer design and legendary functionality help streamline kitchen workflow by preventing repeated trips to the walk-in cooler, which takes staff away from value-added tasks like preparation and serving customers.
- Solid state control on freezers (digital readout on refrigerators) and reach-ins
- Energy-efficient 2.5” minimum CFC-free polyurethane insulation throughout
- Lift-off louver panel for easier maintenance and access to temperature control (refrigerator) on reach-ins
- Top-mounted refrigeration system runs cooler for higher efficiency on reach-ins
- Casters and shelves pre-mounted at factory for easy installation on site
- 10-year warranty on hinges & handles on reach-ins
- “Front-breathing” refrigeration system requires no side or back clearance
- Interior of cabinet is fully coved to meet N.S.F. standard #7
- Fully adjustable shelves behind self-closing stainless steel door
- Top, sides and front constructed of stainless steel on undercounters
- Stainless steel front standard on reach-ins, all stainless steel exteriors and interiors available
- Designed and manufactured in the United States
|Product Attributes||RANDELL||Delfield Refrigerator 406-CA||TRUE Refrigerator TUC-27||Traulsen Refrigerator UHT-27 *add for casters|
|Angled compressor design and removable compressor package||YES||No||No||No|
|Built-in, coated hot gas loop||YES||No||No||No|
|Press fit gasket and no breaker strips required for easy maintenance||YES||Yes||No||No|
|Factory assembled leg rails and casters||YES||No||No||No|
|Plate style casters||YES||Yes||No||No|