Randell prep table solutions, both standard and custom designed, are specified by four of the top five pizza chains in the United States. Randell is the industry leader in performance-driven prep tables. Our split systems are designed to hold foods at precisely the ideal temperature with our wrapped wall systems engineered for high-heat kitchens. Our refrigerated prep tables offer unsurpassed temperature control even in the toughest commercial kitchen environments.
Because operators understand exactly how their staff works together, Randell offers the unique opportunity to design prep tables that adapt to any workflow — not only increasing productivity, but making cleanup more efficient than ever. Operators want consistency in their menu items and Randell prep tables provide one less area to be concerned about providing consistent food temperatures. And with more prep tables to choose from than any other manufacturer — including options for pizza, sushi, sandwiches, salads, Mexican and chicken chains in addition to the fastest growing fast/casual chain in the US — Randell is truly a one-stop source for a full spectrum of foodservice applications.
Features like press-fit gaskets help reduce time-consuming service calls. This gives operators the ability to easily remove and replace parts on site keeps refrigerators running at optimum temperatures. Prep table models also include raised rail, mega-top side compressor and compact rear compressor designs to suit any specific need or space — making Randell an indispensable part of any modern commercial kitchen.
- Wide variety of prep table models available dependent on application
- Exclusive standard model mega-top wrapped wall system perfect for breading or other high heat, messy operations – supplied with drain for easy clean-up
- Standard wide wrapped rail prep table to allow expansive toppings – also supplied with rail drain and clean-out valve located in the compressor housing for easy clean-up
- Split system on wrapped wall models ensures rail and base are kept at proper temperature – never compromising between the two areas
- Thermostatic controls for top and bottom section allow operator to adjust temperatures without calling service agent
- Center-mounted mullion coil located at top of space to ensure even cooling (separate thermostatic control located on coil to control base separate from rail)
- Prep table models include raised rail, forced air cooled 9000K side compressor and 9000 series forced air cooled compact rear compressor feature ducted and directed air flow to assure maximum pan cooling for air-cooled designs and fit any need or space
- Drawer systems on side compressor units feature patented heavy-duty drawer cartridge system, with a 3-year warranty on the entire drawer system
- Meets or exceeds NSF-7
- Press-fit gasket easy to remove and replace, eliminating the need for service agents to replace gaskets
- 100% front breathing, zero clearance on sides and back, on side-compressor models – zero clearance on bottom
- Designed and manufactured in the United States
|Product Attributes||RANDELL||Delfield 18672PTBM||TRUE TPP-67||Continental CPA68|
|Wrapped wall – conductive cooling, split system with separate thermostatic controls||YES||No||No||No|
|Sealed top rail with drain and clean out valve located in the compressor housing||YES||No||No||No|
|Separate base cooling control and temperature maintenance||YES||Yes||No||No|
|Gasket maintenance - press fit style gaskets||YES||Yes||No||No|
- RANDELL - FX SERIES
- RANDELL - REFRIGERATORS & FREEZERS: WORKTOP & UNDERCOUNTER
- RANDELL - BLAST CHILLERS
Chef Steve Show: Sushi Rice