It’s easy to protect the quality, flavor and shelf life of batch-cooked foods with Randell blast chillers. Our specially engineered laminar (cross-product) air flow allows cooling with pan covers on — all with no spills, no dry-out and minimized cross-flavor transfer. Randell offers a variety of blast chiller equipment designed to fit in place of a host of other normally found equipment, including under-counter, worktop and upright refrigerators to make adding this to existing facilities easier than ever.
With Randell, operators enjoy enhanced product quality, high-volume production accuracy and savings and — most importantly — increased food safety. Randell blast chillers are engineered to sense product temperature through a standard food probe. Federal food safety regulations require that cooked products be lowered from 135°F to 70°F in two hours or less, and from 135°F to 40°F in six hours or less, but Randell’s blast chillers meet and even exceed safe cooling of pre-cooked products by cooling most food to 40°F within 90 minutes.
With onboard printers or USB ports for downloading information directly to paper file, a PC, or a USB port for direct downloading of data, Randell makes it easy to record operational performance and provide food safety documentation, the way you choose to do it. And with easy-to-use controls positioned conveniently at eye level, busy kitchen staff can quickly and accurately monitor cooling progress while tending to more urgent tasks.
- Press-fit gasket makes removal and replacement easy to avoid air leakage
- Easy installation requires zero clearance on sides and rear of unit
- Built-in electric condensate evaporator
- Racks adjustable by 1” increments to hold combination of 12”x20” style pans and sheet pans simultaneously
- Simple turn on, probe and start operation (unit goes into hold mode indefinitely at 38ºF for unsupervised hours)
- High-impact ABS door jams and door/drawer liners for superior thermal break (less sweating in humid conditions)
- Extra insulation value in doors (with deeper profile)
- Stepped door profile provides improved seal (minimizes air gaps)
- Models available in under-counter and upright
- Electronic control with digital readouts
- Designed and manufactured in the United States
|Randell Blast Chillers BC-18EProduct Attributes||Traulsen TBC13||American Panel AP12BCF110-3|
|Single System - ease of control and operation||No||No|
|Interior racking – flexibility in storage in 1” increments and flexibility in overall design||No||No|
|Built in electric condensate evaporator||Optional||No|
|Field requirements for installation and spacing - zero clearance on sides and rear of unit||No||No|
|Press-fit gaskets for easy maintenance||No||No|