Steam Jacketed Kettles
Available in electric and gas configurations, Groen steam jacketed kettles set the standard for durable, efficient and consistent performance in kitchens of all sizes. With faster, energy-saving cook times, Groen kettles make it easy to lower utility bills and improve workflow — while even heating and precise temperature control translate to less “pot watching” and stirring.
Whether floor-mounted or table-mounted, stationary or tilting, Groen’s heavy-duty construction ensures years of worry-free operation. Features like reinforced rims allow Groen kettles to stand up to the hectic pace of today’s busy commercial kitchens, and water-resistant controls always come standard on floor-mounted models. Easy-to-clean surfaces also keep kettles looking polished with less burn-ons over time.
When it comes to thermal efficiency, steam delivers substantial energy savings by drawing from existing sources. Groen gas-heated kettles are 58-65% efficient — with electric models operating even more efficiently — offering a safer, cheaper alternative to traditional stockpots. And with six times the total energy of boiling water, steam is the ideal heat transfer medium for cooking, reheating and holding a variety of menu items.
Groen’s award-winning lineup of steam jacketed kettles is the batch-cooking solution that offers perfectly consistent, repeatable results day after day. With more options available than any other brand, Groen kettles were recognized as Best-in-Class by the foodservice consultant community in 2014 by Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine.
- Floor-mounted tilting models offered in 20-, 40- and 60-gallon increments with 80-gallon gas and direct steam models available
- Floor-mounted stationary models offered in 20-, 40-, 60-, 80-, 100-, 125- and 150-gallon sizes
- Center pivot tilting on table-top models prevents top-heavy feel
- Both electric and gas floor-mounted stationary models operate at 30psi and come standard with a hinged cover, 2” tangent draw-off and fully insulated jacket for safety (3” tangent draw-off available upon request)
- Ideal for restaurants, supermarkets, schools, healthcare facilities, hotels and resorts, as well as any venue where batch-style cooking takes place
- Floor mounted tilting models feature a standard single trunion for a more narrow footprint and less cleaning required due to the single contact point
- Features a standard reinforced rim, preventing dirt buildup and dents from utensils
- Standard 316 stainless liner is more resistant to high-acid products, providing an additional margin of corrosion resistance compared to other 304-grade stainless steel (optional on tabletop models)
- Non-exposed metal coated with rust inhibitor for extra protection
- Precise thermostatic control featured on both electric and gas floor-mounted models
- All models include standard faucet brackets
- Mirror-like exterior finish offers more aesthetically pleasing appearance while cleaning easier than exteriors with a grain
|Groen DH-40Product Attributes||Cleveland||Vulcan||Market Forge|
|High polished exterior||No||No||No|
|316 grade stainless steel interior||Optional||Yes||Optional|