Steam Jacketed Kettles
Groen steam jacketed kettles set the standard for durable, efficient and uniform performance in commercial kitchens of all sizes with new electronic controls that allow operators to achieve more precise temperatures for maximum cooking consistency. Offering faster, energy-saving cook times in electric and gas configurations, Groen kettles make it easy to improve quality, lower costs and reallocate labor due to less “pot watching” and stirring.
Both the Classic and Advanced electronic controls reduce temperature variation to improve their food quality and consistency while reducing labor and food costs. The Advanced controls have a digital timer and temperature pre-sets that allow operators to deliver consistent, repeatable results from chef to chef and shift to shift. Both have an IPX6 water-resistant control panel that minimizes repair bills and other costs of downtime, including added stress, 86ing menu items and potentially losing current and future business.
Groen’s heavy-duty construction ensures years of worry-free operation. Features like reinforced rims allow Groen kettles to stand up to the hectic pace of today’s busy commercial kitchens. IPX6 water-resistant control housing protects the electronics from humidity and spray downs during nightly cleaning of the equipment, which increases reliability and food safety.
Groen’s award-winning lineup of steam jacketed kettles is the batch-cooking solution that offers perfectly consistent, repeatable results day after day. With more options available than any other brand, Groen kettles were recognized as Best-in-Class by the foodservice consultant community in 2016 by Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine.
- Floor-mounted tilting models offered in 20-, 40- and 60-gallon increments with 80-gallon gas and direct steam models available
- Floor-mounted stationary models offered in 20-, 40-, 60-, 80-, 100-, 125- and 150-gallon sizes
- Features a standard reinforced rim, preventing dirt buildup and dents from utensils
- Standard 316 stainless liner is more resistant to high-acid products, providing an additional margin of corrosion resistance compared to other 304-grade stainless steel (optional on tabletop models)
- Mirror-like exterior finish offers more aesthetically pleasing appearance while cleaning easier than exteriors with a grain
- Ideal for restaurants, supermarkets, schools, healthcare facilities, hotels and resorts, as well as any venue where batch-style cooking takes place
|Groen DH-40Product Attributes||Cleveland||Vulcan||Market Forge||Accutemp||Legion||Solaris||Southbend|
|IPX6 water rated controls||No||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Advanced control with preset temperatures and timer||No||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Cook and hold (Advanced control)||No||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|High polish exterior (#7 equivalent)||No||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Faucet bracket standard||No||Yes||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|316 stainless interior standard||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|10 Year hemisphere warranty||No||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|K-12 2 year warranty||No||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
|K-12 2nd year performance check||No||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Free start up||No||Yes||No||Yes||No||No||No|
|Made in the USA||No||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No||No|