HyPerSteam Generator Steamers
With independent steam generators and powerful internal convection fans that increase steam velocity for faster cook times, the Groen HyPerSteam and HyPlus Pressureless convection steamers are the capable, reliable answer for a variety of commercial kitchens. Groen’s innovative design allows operators to reduce energy costs by utilizing individual generators when needed during slower periods. This increased efficiency combined with near-instant steam recovery, a free-venting drain and easy cleaning access makes the HyPerSteam and HyPlus commercial steamers a truly indispensable part of any kitchen.
Carefully considered features like an exterior deliming port and automatic fill-and-drain feature help reduce or even eliminate time-consuming tasks so kitchen staff can focus on more critical elements of preparation. And with their two-probe warning system that visibly indicates when maintenance is required, Groen generator steamers make it easy to concentrate on food instead of worrying about equipment function.
When it comes to maintaining a clean, presentable kitchen, Groen generator steamers offer a polished, professional appearance thanks to their mirrored interior. They also complement and adapt to any kitchen workflow pattern with their field-reversible door and hands-free, a la carte-style handle. For exceptional performance, efficiency and ease of use, the HyPerSteam and HyPlus convection steamers set a new standard for quality and innovation.
- Individual generators for each cavity reduce energy costs when only one cavity is needed during slow periods
- Waste rinses cleanly down the drain, eliminating seafood foam-up from high-fat proteins
- Variable capacities of three (3) and five (5) pan stackable cavities are capable of accommodating a variety of production needs
- Near-instant steam recovery from “ready” mode
- Easy-to-use 60-minute timer with continuous steam setting for a true “a la carte” venue
- Exterior deliming port improves access for cleaning
- Two-probe warning system with indicator light offers visual reminder when maintenance is needed
- Auto-clean deliming via control panel
- Dual water connection reduce waste of filtered water down the drain
- Automatic fill-and-drain feature eliminates the need to manually transfer water
- Hands-free, a la carte-style door handle allows for easy operation
- Field-reversible door adaptable to any kitchen flow pattern
- Internal condensate tempering meets federal code
- Mirror finished interior makes cleaning easier while maintaining a more polished appearance day after day
- Groen steamers were recognized among the foodservice consultant community as Best-in-Class 2014 by Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine
|Product Attributes||GROEN||Cleveland Steamcraft||Vulcan N/A (Crown)||Market Forge 3500 Series|
|2nd year steamer check up for schools||YES||No||No||No|
|Side-mounted convection fans||YES||No||No||No|
|Hands-free door latch||YES||No||No||No|
|Easy door seal replacement||YES||No||No||No|