With Groen cooker/mixers, you get the speed, versatility and efficiency of a steam jacketed kettle combined with the power of a high-performance agitator — and the result is a truly versatile tool that can be used for a variety of applications. From soups, stews and sauces to pudding, pie fillings and powdered mixes, Groen cooker/mixers help streamline workflow and save valuable time.
Specially designed for foods that require mixing during the cooking process or during dispensing, it’s the ideal solution for ensuring batch-to-batch consistency in high-volume preparation — and with a range of standard features like a 316 stainless steel interior and a reinforced rim, our lineup is truly built to last.
Groen cooker/mixers are available in gas, electric or direct steam models, and come with your choice of agitators and mounting options. No matter the demands of your kitchen, there’s a configuration that’s perfect for your space. Whether it’s a table-top model with a twin-shaft agitator or a floor-mounted design with an inclined agitator, you can create the combination that fits your kitchen’s unique needs — and you can always feel confident thanks to Groen’s industry-exclusive suite of standard features and American-made quality.
- Available in gas, electric or direct steam models
- Choice of agitators (twin-shaft, inclined)
- Choice of mounting options (table or floor)
- Floor models feature a 316 stainless steel interior for added durability (optional for table top models)
- Tilting models feature a single trunion for a more narrow footprint and single contact point means less cleaning is required
- Features a standard reinforced rim, preventing dirt buildup and dents from utensils
- High-polished exterior ensures clean, professional look
- Faucet brackets come standard
- Made in America
|Product Attributes||GROEN||Cleveland||Vulcan||Market Forge|
|High polished exterior||YES||No||No||No|