Convection Combo Oven
With all the benefits of a convection oven and a commercial steamer in one advanced design, the Groen ComboEase Combi Oven delivers faster cooking times, enhanced control over high-volume kitchen production and — most importantly — food that’s more flavorful and nutritious. In fact, the ComboEase simplifies the cooking process more than any other full-size combi oven on the market today.
It’s easy and inexpensive to clean and maintain — yet the ComboEase offers the premium performance of a top-tier steamer. That’s because minerals and dissolved solids stay suspended in water and confined underneath the steam lid with the ComboEase, while they can scatter and cause corrosion, warping and rusting in competitors’ models. With its boilerless reservoir design, the ComboEase makes cleaning quick and simple, and with its low gallons-per-hour water usage, you’ll enjoy significant savings on maintenance and utility costs.
The versatile ComboEase can replace multiple pieces of equipment in commercial kitchens of all sizes, including K-12 cafeterias, delicatessens, healthcare foodservice operations, restaurants and more. There’s no limit to what’s possible with Groen’s premier combi oven solution — and it’s all backed by a two-year warranty for added peace of mind.
- CrispEase™ function is ideal for browning and crisping foods such as french fries, poultry, potatoes au gratin — all without the added use of unhealthy oils
- Side-by-side pan configuration provides easy front access to all pans, improving safety and efficiency
- Lower power usage and reduced emissions compared with most competitors; also requires less water
- Achieves cooking performance comparable to ovens requiring 40-75% more input energy
- Easy-handle pan shelves feature safety catch
- Condensation captured to prevent slippery wet floors
- Intuitive controls, including auto-return settings at end of cook cycle
- Self-diagnostic control panel troubleshoots and sends alert message if necessary
- Hands-free door latch and door-mounted oven lights for easy operation
- Heavy-duty casters help stand glide effortlessly
- Quick access to steam reservoirs for simple cleaning and maintenance
- Available in standard and low height stand models
- Two-year standard warranty
- Made in America with standard components
- Backed by nationwide, factory-trained Authorized Service Agency (ASA) network