CapKold Pump/Fill Stations – EZ Pump
As the first name in cook-chill technology to introduce transfer pumps and air-operated product valves, CapKold continues to innovate with the CKPF-EZ pump/fill station at a more comfortable price. After the cooking cycle is complete, the pump draws product from either the top of a kettle or directly from the draw-off valve of the unit. This automated process for lower volume operations not only adds a critical element of food safety, it helps operators avoid repetitive actions that could cause back issues.
The CKPF-EZ’s all air-actuated design requires no external power source, while its all stainless steel piston pump is durable enough to withstand the rigors of daily use.
Other features like a unique tilting mechanism allow for easy switching between kettles, while foot pedal operation and a positive cut-off nozzle for depositing product make the CKPF-EZ more convenient and functional than the competition. And thanks to its caster-mounted design and lightweight construction, the CKPF-EZ provides a more ergonomic, more mobile pump/fill solution — easily able to handle a broad range of product types, viscosities and particulate sizes.
- Adjusting pump speed is quick and precise with an air adjustment knob
- All stainless steel piston pump
- All air-actuated, with no power required
- Manufactured to the latest sanitary standards and HACCP compliant
- Mobile, all stainless steel construction stand
- All stainless steel outlet piping
- Positive cut-off nozzle for depositing product
- High-temperature hose for connection to kettle (4.5’)
- Manual height adjustment
- Unique tilt mechanism allows for easy switching between kettles
- Foot pedal operation for depositing
- Speed control variable with pressure regulator