CapKold Pump/Fill Stations - CKPF/3
As the first name in cook-chill technology to introduce transfer pumps and air-operated product valves, CapKold continues to innovate with the CKPF/3 pump/fill station. After the cooking cycle is complete, the pump draws product from the kettle draw-off valve. This process not only adds a critical element of food safety, it helps operators avoid repetitive actions that could cause back issues.
The CKPF/3’s twin-lobe design also helps prevent damage to delicate foods, making it even more versatile and useful in a variety of foodservice facilities.
Other features like foot pedal operation and a positive cut-off nozzle for depositing product make the CKPF/3 more convenient and functional than the competition. And thanks to its caster-mounted design and solid construction, the CKPF/3 provides an ergonomic, more mobile pump/fill solution — easily able to handle a broad range of product types, viscosities and particulate sizes.
- Adjusting pump speed is quick and precise with digital input and displays
- Optional temperature safety monitor locks out and prevents packaging at less than a minimum setting which is adjustable by the operator.
- Twin-lobe design prevents damage to delicate foods
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Unit mounted on four 5” heavy-duty locking swivel casters
- Air-actuated casing clipper complete with regulator and filter (15’ air hose supplied for easy field connection)
- Features a quick-action air-activated product flow control valve
- Two (2) USDA food transfer hose sections (3” in diameter by 3’ in length) with fittings to interconnect kettle and fill station
- Exterior rear-mounted rotary positive displacement pump for easy cleaning
- Full surface spill tray with drain and removable stainless steel grate
- Stainless steel elbow with 10’ hose provided for spill tray
- Manufactured to latest sanitary standards and HACCP compliant
- Model CKPF/3NSF is NSF listed
- Additional options and accessories available to meet a variety of special needs
- Integral control panel is pedestal-mounted to fill station and features a water-resistant case to simplify cleanup and protect solid state control systems (features eye-level digital input of pump speed and integral volume setting changes for different products
|Approximately 25% faster than a piston pump, one stroke to fill||YES||No|
|Electronic speed control is consistent||YES||No|
|Volume output can be adjusted in seconds from the control panel||YES||No|