New Groen Electronic Controls for Braising Pans & Kettles
Commercial Kitchen Equipment that Outperforms the Competition in Cooking Consistency, Food Quality and Cost Control
Braise, grill, poach, steam, bain marie, cook, hold… do it all better than ever with Groen Classic and Advanced controls! Our braising pans and steam jacketed kettles are already known for excellent temperature control. The new Classic and Advanced controls for Groen braising pans and kettles allow operators to achieve even more precise temperatures for maximum cooking consistency in the casual dining, institutional, commissary, K-12, college/university, hospital and hotel markets.
Both the Classic and Advanced controls deliver precise temperatures to help kitchen operators improve their food quality and consistency while reducing labor and food costs. Designed specifically for commercial kitchen equipment, the control panel is IPX6 rated for water resistance, which provides greater reliability to minimize repair bills and other costs of downtime, including added stress, removing menu items and potentially losing current and future business.
The Advanced controls have a digital display for more precise temperatures and better visibility, plus Low and High temperature pre-sets that allow less experienced operators to execute exactly what is expected without the guesswork.
Braising Pans and Kettles with Precise Temperature Control, IPX6 Water-Resistant Control Housing and More Consistent Cooking
Precise Temperature Control
Our new Classic and Advanced controls allow operators to achieve even more precise temperatures for maximum cooking performance.
IPX6 Water-Resistant Control Housing
Sealed housing protects the controls from humidity and pressure washing, conditions that make the electronics in some restaurant appliances prone to failure
More Consistent Cooking
Advanced controls offer pre-set cooking temperatures, a digital display and a timer for exact cook times so you can reallocate labor to other tasks
- The easiest-to-use, most cost-effective option for cooking consistency & food quality
- More precise temperatures with single-knob temperature setting
- IPX6 water-resistance rating on control housing
- More functionality than Classic controls for even better quality & consistency
- Digital display, push-button temperature pre-sets & timer with audible alarm
- More precise temperatures & IPX6-rated control housing
Steam Jacketed Kettles
The Groen Steam Jacketed Kettle is the batch-cooking solution that offers perfectly consistent, repeatable results day after day. Available in electric and gas configurations, this industrial kettle sets the standard for durable, efficient and consistent performance in kitchens of all sizes. With faster, energy-saving cook times, Groen kettles make it easy to lower utility bills and improve workflow, while even heating and precise temperature control translate to less “pot watching” and stirring so you can reallocate your labor to other tasks.
- Standard reinforced rim prevents dirt buildup and utensil dents that can happen to commercial kitchen equipment in a busy, hectic environment
- Standard 316 stainless steel liner is more resistant to high-acid products and corrosion, making it easy to clean compared to 304-grade stainless steel in other restaurant appliances (optional on tabletop models)
The Groen Braising Pan cooks more food product faster in fewer batches while preserving food quality, consistency, texture and flavor. The stainless steel floor of the pan is specially designed to distribute heat uniformly across the entire flat surface, eliminating uneven hot spots found in other commercial kitchen equipment.
- 3”-radius cooking surface offers the best product access and cleanability in the industry
- Needs only 23 turns (least in the industry) to reach full tilt, giving our braising pan the narrowest pour path
New Groen Controls: The Key to Cooking Consistency
Groen’s new Classic and Advanced controls address what Chef Steve D’Angelo believes is the most crucial pain point for commercial kitchens: lack of precise temperature control, which can lead to burned food, wasted product and inconsistent results.