Unified Brands provides a comprehensive, competitive insurance program for all employees working 30 hours or more per week, as well as an extensive benefits offering that features on-site wellness opportunities, health savings accounts, disability coverage, paid holidays, a 401(K) retirement program and more.
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays (9) and (1) floating holiday
- Educational Assistance Program after 1 year of service
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401 (K) Retirement Program
- Wellness program with on-site clinics at two of the largest locations in Michigan and Mississippi
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance and Optional Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
Regional Sales Director
Responsible for consistently achieving sales targets, coordinating activities to hit sales plans, managing independent sales representatives to achieve sales and margin budgets, managing direct sales resources, and providing regular market feedback, including new product opportunities.
Weidman, MI: Conyers Georgia: or Remote
The role of the Product Specialist is to be an individual with strong knowledge of our products and processes, what is unknown by the specialist, they should seek to understand and communicate as needed to our customers and industry partners. In order to fulfill the role the individual must seek to understand and maintain a high level of knowledge with respect to end user segments, product applications, competitors, sales channel and pricing. In addition, the individual must have a technical aptitude and passion to become an expert in our products technology and ability to translate this into marketable benefits to support the success of our sales team.