Unified Brands provides a comprehensive, competitive insurance program for all employees working 30 hours or more per week, as well as an extensive benefits offering that features on-site wellness opportunities, health savings accounts, disability coverage, paid holidays, a 401(K) retirement program and more.
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays (9) and (1) floating holiday
- Educational Assistance Program after 1 year of service
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401 (K) Retirement Program
- Wellness program with on-site clinics at two of the largest locations in Michigan and Mississippi
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance and Optional Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
Sr. Refrigeration Engineer
This position is responsible for identifying and developing innovative technologies and products that drive competitive advantages in the marketplace for the better positioning of Unified Brands products and services.
Sr. Compliance Engineer
This position is responsible for maintaining product agency compliance including new product submissions, design changes, and compliance audits.